Saturday, August 30, 2008

Project Runway

Speaking of Project Runway, season five has been a blast so far! I love the difficult challenges with crazy materials, so last week's episode with the car parts was super fun to watch for me. It was really impressive how some of the designers used the unusual items to create clothes.

After watching so many episodes of the show (and watching lots of reality tv in general), it does seem like there are some patterns. If someone isn't given much screen time, they're probably safe. When there is a lot of time devoted to one person, that person is probably at risk of going home (or the producers want us to THINK that the person is going home). So when Keith got lots of time to talk to the camera, I thought it was a clue that he was gonna get Auf'd. I wonder if this will hold true next week...

1 comment:

addicted2shopping said...

Adios Keith! And too bad we don't get clues during fashion week! I always guess wrong who wins.