Saturday, August 16, 2008

Funky Hair

When we were in middle school together, Dee always had the coolest hair. She put in blue streaks, dyed it all glo-orange, and a whole bunch of other colors, too. I thought it looked great, but I never tried anything like that myself.

Well, lately I've been thinking about dyeing my hair pink. I'm not sure why the desire came now, but I've been thinking about it since at least March when I made this ATC with colored pencil: Zetti Me






I finally did it! I decided that my hair was short enough that any disaster would grow out quickly. The in-between step when my hair was bleached but not yet pink was scary, but now it's pleasantly pink :) Pink hair

2 comments:

addicted2shopping said...

Love it! :) Now I can be jealous of your hair!

Jennifer Williams said...

You did great at capturing your facial features! You can tell it's a self portrait when you compare it with your picture below.

I wish I was able to have wonky hair colors! Heck, I would be happy to be able to pierce my nose. Lucky duck, you!