Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got tagged!

I got tagged by Katie (aka Mixing-Katie). It's a blogging game! You tag someone, they make a post with six snippets about themselves, and then they tag 6 more people. Six things about me:

1. I love clearance shopping, I can spot a clearance sticker a mile away.
2. I hate homework (and will one day be assigning it).
3. I am addicted to music, especially making the coolest play-lists ever.
4. I just spilled an industrial size of Dawn in the trunk of my car.
5. I check Post Secret every week.
6. I shy away from telling people about my mail art addiction.

3 comments:

Mixing-Katie said...

Oh no! How are you going to get that Dawn out of your car?? Does it smell nice? ;-)

addicted2shopping said...

It smells clean.... but the scent is overpowering and obnoxious... I put some towels down hoping for it to dry up on its own.

Mixing-Katie said...

Oh no!! Hope it goes away for you. We had a nasty smell in the trunk and got some baking soda odor-eater-thingy and that worked.